LTEF and AleWorX Team-up on Fund-raising Campaign
For the year 2020, our AleWorX team has decided to create a yearlong fundraising campaign to benefit the Lake Tahoe Education Foundation. Here’s what we have planned for the campaign structure throughout the year! Everything about the campaign is designed to play on the year 2020:
• Our goal is for AleWorX to donate $20,000 to LTEF throughout the year 2020.
• We will do so by hosting 12 events (one per month) using both AleWorX locations over the course of the year. Yep! You guessed it…each event will be held on the 20th of each month!
• With each event AleWorX will donate 100% of profits from the days event to LTEF!
• Each event will have a theme and be tied to a specific part of our LOCAL education system. One event for each elementary school, High School, Middle School, etc.—We want to involve the entire community!
• In addition, we are creating a Facebook fundraiser that will be ongoing throughout the year. You guessed it again…Our goal is to raise an additional $20,000 through the FB fundraiser.
We are challenging our LOCAL community to match or exceed AleWorX donations for the year 2020 with a collective goal of raising $40,000 for LTEF in 2020! Our first KICK OFF event will be held Monday Jan. 20th at AleWorX at the Y. We will not be able to achieve our goal without the support of our #TahoeSouth community! Let’s do this!
Visit AleWorX on Facebook for event dates.